16 November, 2016 Filed in: info
There is LOTS happening at the Club and NOW is a great time to join the Wollongong Tennis Club team and be part of the inevitable growth! The Club offers dining for 80+, a variety of functions up to 300, regular promotions and of course Tennis!
We are now seeking a Club Supervisor to join the team in Part Time capacity - we will also consider a full time role that could be negotiated with the successful applicant.
Prior to submitting an application, candidates should note there is some 'essential stuff' we need them to demonstrate:
- Proven ability to lead people and daily operations in a hospitality environment;
- Exceptional communication and organisational skills;
- Full availability to work a flexible roster inclusive of days, nights and weekends;
- Impeccable grooming and presentation standards;
- Sound PC literacy and administrative skills;
- Demonstrable application of compliance with Federal, State & Local laws and regulations;
- RSA and RCG certification;
- Sound technical competency in EGMs, Keno, beverage and TAB operations;
- Tertiary qualifications in hospitality and/or senior first aid is desirable.
Send your application and resume by filling out an application on our employment page
and become a part of this great team!